Join us in showing love and respect for the deceased.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
The Contemporary Club/Smiley Park
173 S. Eureka Street, Redlands
- 11:00 – 1:00 Family Activities and Crafts at Smiley Park
- FREE lunch while supplies last
- 12:00 – 1:00 Altar Viewing at the Contemporary Club
- 1:00 Discussion of Mexican-American history in Redlands presented by Maria Carrillo at the Contemporary Club
- 1:45 Saint Mary’s Ballet Folklorico at the Contemporary Club
Before November 2nd, you can contribute to a community altar at A.K. Smiley Public Library. Bring your non-returnable memento to the Library between October 28th and November 1st.